Image Map

Monday, June 2, 2014

Let The Crafting Begin!

Ready or not, according to Tara at 4th Grade Frolics, it is full on summer crafting mode! While my school calendar still is in the teens, many lucky ladies and gents are on vacation. Summer vacation can only mean one thing...the best weekly crafting party on the world wide web! 

http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/2014/06/monday-made-it-weekly-kick-off.html

If you are tuning in for yet another major craft fail... click HERE if you dare... you won't find any today! I haven't had time to scour Pinterest for the best DIY projects of the year. Remember the teacher toolbox of 2 years ago? Yea, I totally jumped on that crafting bandwagon! For this week, you will have to see a couple my digital creations that I never got around to sharing. 

 Desktop Organizer


I don't know about you, but I am totally guilty of downloading hundreds of items to my desktop and just leaving them in a cluttered mess, or throwing them all in one folder called random and pretending like everything is sunshine and butterflies. I created this desktop organizer so maybe I can trick myself into being more organized this summer. Cute things always make organization easier right?

Password List


Along the same lines, I have a millions passwords to all the sites I use online. I have become far too familiar with the "forgot you password" link this year. It has started to get so out of control that I had to make a change and create a list to keep track. We will see how long I can keep track. My Erin Condren planner lasted a good three solid months before I threw in the towel. Hey, you win some, you lose some! 
  
Maybe next week I will get my act together for the real deal! I can stalk all of the people who linked up already and see if there is another craft fail in my near future. See you next Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post! Usernames & passwords are the bane of my existence! Just think how our poor kiddoes feel!
    I love your blog design! So clean and crisp. Good luck on your next DIY-hope springs eternal!
    3rd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover