Image Map

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Five for Friday Obviously on a Saturday

I seriously don't think I will ever post a Five for Friday on a Friday again. It just doesn't happen. By the end of a five day week, I'm lucky if I can even make it in the door without falling asleep.

This is my short and sweet version of Five for Friday because let's face it, I'm too tired to even go get my camera and upload my pictures from the week for this post. I can't even be bothered to post a pic on instagram and that takes a whopping 2.5 seconds! #slackermuch

Enjoy the top 5 things I have learned from teaching kindergarten so far! 



Well that's it, I'm eating lunch and then probably off to take another nap. Friday the 13th was brutal to say the least!


1 comment:

  1. Love your five! I can relate to all of it! Last year, seating arrangements drove me nuts! And as soon as I found an arrangement, a parent would come and say.... "well, can't you just move (my child) away from (other child)?" Are you kidding me?

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover