Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

Five for Friday - Kid Quote Edition

Was is just me or did this week seem to fly by? Also, whereas last week I was exhausted beyond belief, I am feeling wide awake at 5pm! Talk to me again at 7pm and see how I feel! 

Once again I am linking up with Kacey for her linky Five for Friday.
This week is brought to you by the letter L for laughs. This week has been filled with so so many laughs. I am truly in love with my kinders! They are hilarious! It is hard to keep a straight face around them! There personalities have really started to show through and it is fabulous to get to know them a bit more each day. Here are my five favorite quotes of the week!

1. 
Little girl: Welcome to our restaurant. The list says this: eat only healthy food. Don't eat junk food. If you don't eat healthy food you will get f-a-t. What would you like to eat?

2. 
Day 1
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Little girl: A cow

Day 2
Me: Do you still want to be a cow when you grow up? 
Little girl: Yup! I want to be a cow!

Day 3
*while playing with toy animals*
Me: What is your favorite animal?
Little girl: A horse.
Me: A horse is your favorite animal but you want to be a cow when you grow up?
Little girl: No, not a cow anymore! I want to be a princess!

3. 
Little boy: My favorite show is Family Guy.
Little girl: Ohhh! That's a bad show! You can't watch it!
Little boy: Blame my mom she lets me watch it.

4. 
Little girl: Parents are the worstest. 
Other little girl: I love my parents sooooooo much. 
Little girl: Well my dad just called me a crybaby. 
Other little girl: Oh yea that's the worstest.

5. 
Little boy: I went to Mexico with my family.
Me: I want to come on vacation with you! You go on the best trips! 
Little boy: You can't come with me! I didn't know you! 

If you have any funny kid quotes from this week I'd love to hear them! Hearing hilarious kid quotes are definitely the highlight of my week! Enjoy your weekend! I know I will!

6 comments:

  1. Hey! I found your post on the 5 for Friday linky!

    I love hearing what those sweetie pies have to say! The one for #1 literally made me laugh out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids say the funniest things!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I heard one kid say that the work was too "constipated", not complicated this week! Love it!

    Fun week!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were going over American Symbols. After I showed the students a picture of capitol in DC, I told them what it was. A few hours later, I asked the students what the building in the picture was called. One student raised his hand and said " the upper-case."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute! Love the outside-the-box thinking of being an animal when you grow up-I haven't heard that one before! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are hilarious!!! Thank you for putting a smile on our exhausted faces :) What a fun way to start the week!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade


    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover