Image Map

Sunday, May 26, 2013

My Summer Bucket List Linky Party

Now that I am finally on Summer vacation, I can start thinking about all those grand Summer plans that may or may not actually get accomplished. Obviously, Miss Kindergarten, A Cupcake for the Teacher, and A Modern Teacher read my mind and created a Summer Bucket List linky party.

(Is this not the most adorable graphic ever? So cute!)

I am going to try and keep this bucket list short and sweet in hopes of actually accomplishing these things.

1. I without a doubt must organize my books into bins by theme. I have them all inventoried and categorized into themes but I need to actually take them from the multiple locations around the house and actually sort them into theme buckets so I know where to find a book when I need it in the fall. Dollar store book bins here I come!


This will be a huge undertaking but this is the number one task that MUST be completed by the end of Summer! No exceptions! You all better hold me to it!

2. Last summer it was all about the teacher toolbox! I was obsessed with those things and finally made one of my own. It made life a million times easier! Thank goodness for Pinterest! Now I have these three DIY creations on my to do list. The Grab n' Go dice, Where Are We board, and Scrapbook Clipboard.



They seem easy enough that they may just get done!

3. Have fun at the Taylor Swift concert. This year I managed to get floor seats which I am very excited about! This will be my 3rd year going to her concerts and they always are a blast! Here is a picture of her Speak Now concert. The concert decorations are always beautiful!
I have seen pictures and heard from other bloggers who went to her Red Tour already and it they all had a great time. I am looking forward to the concert more than ever now!

4. Hopefully travel off the East Coast for the first time in my life!
I'm willing to go a.n.y.w.h.e.r.e! I've seen so much of the East Coast and I just want to see a different part of the U.S. Keeping my fingers crossed this will happen in August right before I start Student Teaching!

5. Just enjoying my last summer of sleeping in past sunrise! 
I will savor every last minute of sleep I can get! I now know just how precious that sleep is and won't take it for granted again!

If all these things get accomplished, it will be the best summer yet! 

Head on over and link up your Summer bucket list plans too!

2 comments:

  1. Love that Where are we? sign. I have made some of those clipboards before for my kids' teachers and the aides I had in my room. They were always a hit and really easy to make. I even made one for myself. :-)

    I also hope to finish organizing my books. I started last summer, but never finished. Yeah for sleeping in. I hope to do that some this summer too!

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Where are We? sign, too! I might have to make that!! Good luck with your books. That is definitely a huge undertaking!! Happy Summer! :)

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover