Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

#teachertalktuesday

I should have known that it was only a matter of time before we had an Instagram linky party from Michelle as she posts Five for Friday using only hashtags. That girl is obsessed and I love it! 

Apples and ABC's and What the Teacher Wants are teaming up to host a fabulous weekly linky party on Instagram! All you have to do is post a picture on Instagram each Tuesday from your school day with #teachertalktuesday. Easy as that!


I was wondering where I was getting all these new Instagram followers from but now I am sure it is from these two. Instagram is hopping with teachers right now! 

Are you on Instagram? If not you are seriously missing out! I was clueless about it at first but now I love it! You get daily snapshots into the lives of teachers that don't always get posted on their blogs. But my favorite part is that even if you don't have a blog, you can easily link up for this party if you just have a phone!

Here is a little snapshot of things I have shared from my account...
As you can tell it's a random hodge podge of stuff: nails, school stuff, desserts, and much more!

You can click the little instagram button on the right hand side of my blog to find me. 
My account on instagram is @thepolishedteacher

Leave me your instagram name in the comments below so we can find each other. See you on Tuesday when the takeover begins!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly! My instagram name is elizhall
    I'll see if I can find you now too :)
    Elizabeth
    Kickin’ it in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover