Image Map

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Shake It Up Valentine Style! {Freebie}

As most of you know, I love going shopping each weekend and buying ordinary items and turning them into teaching related games and activities. Today, I am going to show you the result of an activity inspired by one of my shopping trips. 

I'm offering it up as a freebie for you all. I think it is my favorite yet! It was so much fun to make and I just love showing it in picture slides! For the activity, you can use the pieces that I used or substitute your own. Click on any of the images to download a free PDF version of this activity!  


A super fun activity called...

This activity is perfect for Valentine's day and is sure to be a fan favorite in the classroom!

Here's what you do:








I cannot wait to use this activity in the classroom as Valentine's Day nears. I know the kiddos are going to have so much fun shaking and guessing the number inside. I hope you have fun in your classroom playing too! 

I'm linking up for...

Freebielicious' Fabulicious Freebies on the First

 

Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies


and Freebie Friday at Teaching Blog Addict


Then, Rachael is having a fun game related linky party at Classroom Game Nook. Go check it out!

10 comments:

  1. I just found you through Manic Monday. Your activity looks cute. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKay, I seriously *almost* bought containers like those at Big Lots tonight! I just knew I could come up with something fun to do with them...now I don't have to! Thanks so much! Definitely going back to buy those tomorrow :)

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! :) I have the valentine hearts for a spelling game....love having a multi-purpose for them! :)

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ash!
    You won $10 to my tpt store for giving me some MAC tips. Just let me know which packets you would like me to send your way.
    Thank you
    Michele
    missnelsonattpt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be fun! I hope I can find those or something similar! Thanks for sharing!
    Kim
    TheVeryBusyFirstGraders

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable!! I am sure the children will have lots of fun with this one! Let us know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun activity! Another wonderful idea for these cute little hearts I picked up at the Dollar Store! Thanks!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover