Image Map

Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Pencil Sharpener That Will Make You The Envy Of The School

I am so very excited! My very own world's greatest pencil sharpener came in the mail this week! I was so excited to open the box and see the amazing goodness! 

(Please ignore the terrible quality photos - my camera lens won't open so I had to take phone pics)


I quickly took it out of the box and couldn't wait to get sharpening!


I was a bit perplexed as this isn't your ordinary pencil sharpener. You have to squeeze the handles and pull the sharpener out while at the same time putting the pencil in the hole. Then as you sharpen, the pencil will slide in towards the base until it is perfectly sharpened. I thought it was going to be a waste and eat up a huge chuck of pencil but it knows just exactly the right length it has to sharpen to perfection without being wasteful.  I had to watch the video on the website to learn all this because it was a foreign concept to me. The video cleared up any confusions and I was ready to go!


Here's the pencils before:


Here the pencils after:


See the amazingly pointy tips! I always use mechanical pencils because I only like pencils that have the pointiest tips. After using this sharpener I won't be needing my mechanical pencils again! Now I can put all those penny pencils I got at Staples thus summer to good use. This takes the cake for best sharpener ever!

If you don't already own one, you're crazy! Pencil sharpening is often a torturous process in the classroom that teachers dread. With this sharpener, you will thoroughly enjoy sharpening! It is so much quieter than the others too! Hurry on over and grab one today for a steal of only $24.95 with free shipping! It comes in four colors that are sure to match your classroom scheme. What are you waiting for? Perfectly sharpened pencils await!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops! Put the wrong link up! I am so excited! I should get mine this week! I can't wait to use it!

      Kimberly Ann
      Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

      Delete
  2. I also have a blue one! :) My kids are also obsessed with it! :)

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one and my kids love it, but we hate the mess. They already know to find baby wipes before they even start sharpening because of the huge mess. :( I do like how quiet it is though. I still have yet to figure out that little mounting doo-ma-hickey. I gave up and just leave it free standing. :)
    Melanie
    Posh Primary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a blue and a green one! I love this sharpener! I wish they had a purple one! :) I might just have to buy a blue or green one and try spray painting it! hehe

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover