Image Map

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Owl Fact Families Freebie

I was really inspired by this adorable Christmas clip art bundle that I bought from Little Red's Schoolhouse on TPT during the Cyber Monday sale. This was the only purchase that I made and my first ever purchase at that. TPT is so addicting! I don't know how you all do it!

I was quite inspired to make some activities with this set. I was going to wait until Wednesday to post this but I just had so much fun I had to share early. Wouldn't want to wait until later on and then you miss the opportunity to use it in class.

Here is my Christmas Own Fact Families freebie!


Hope you enjoy! Let me know if you use it in your class and send me some feedback! Be on the lookout for more math centers! I'm working towards bundling them into a Christmas math pack when I'm finished! If you have any specific centers that you would like me to make let me know and I will gladly work on it for you!

I'm linking this up for Manic Monday and Freebie Friday!


1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover