Image Map

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Book Shopping Therapy

I am going to talk about my favorite thing today: books! Books always just make everything better. There is a story for every emotion you could ever feel. In light of the tragedy that took place on Friday, I needed some serious book shopping therapy. I headed over to my favorite place to purchase books, Savers, and just sat on the floor sifting through hundreds of books for an hour. Here is what I ended up getting:




I managed to score 43 AMAZING titles of hardcover and paperback books for only $14. That's about 30 cents per book! Talk about a steal! I was so excited to find the bucket filler book there! It was the best find yet in my opinion! For a beginning teacher trying to build a library it really was the perfect find! Have you found any amazing places to shop for books? I'd love to hear your best book purchasing story!

♥  Sending all my thoughts and prayers out to all the Newtown families through their difficult weeks ahead! 

1 comment:

  1. You got an AMAZING haul! I wonder if we have a store like that around my house...? I get a lot of my books from the Scholastic Warehouse Sales that are hosted at the warehouse sales about 3-4 times a year.

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover