Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2012

The Lights are Back On!

Finally! We got power back in my household this morning. Sandy was a doozy! Hope everyone else out there is safe and sound. It wasn't anything to do with the rain that made it difficult it was just the wind. Seven trees fell in the yard but none hit the house. We were so lucky! Boy has it been an experience going without power or water for the week. I am so glad to have gotten it back. There is only so much you can do with no power, no tv, no internet, and no electronic devices. I was going stir crazy! I have missed blogging and my blogging buddies! I know I missed my Weekly Wednesday freebie and I have nothing to link up today for Freebie Friday. I am going to owe you all big time! I have lots of catching up to do on posts. I am going to be online 24/7 this weekend downloading all the great freebies I missed! Glad to be back in the blogosphere safe and sound!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad your family is safe!
    I know how it feels to be without electricity. Back in the 90s we had an ice storm. Our power was out 2 weeks!!

    Christy :)
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog. Good to hear that you made it through the hurricane. I'm from LA and we are all too familiar with hurricanes!

    MrsMc from Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you came through the wrath of Sandy. I am in South Jersey and we are getting back on track as well. Stay strong!

    Marybeth
    http://cialinichat-mbcialini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover