Image Map

Sunday, November 11, 2012

200 Followers Randomosity

I woke up to a lovely surprise this morning. I made it to 200 followers! It's crazy to think 200 people out there follow my blog. Love this world! Expect something in the future to celebrate.

In the meantime, I am thinking of developing a schedule to stick to each week which will help me post. Once I figure it out, I will let you all know.

In other random news, a little while back I attended the Carrie Underwood concert. It was so amazing, and she had the most beautiful dresses! If you are looking for a concert to attend, definitely go see Carrie. She definitely won't disappoint! Here are a few pics from the show:




Well I am off on a shopping spree! Can't wait to see what I find!

Don't forget to enter the big gift-card giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Super excited about the giveaway- I wish there was a giveaway for Carrie's dresses! Thanks to you awesome bloggers!
    Irene

    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love her! She is beautiful inside and out... We're taking my daughter to her Tacoma, Wa concert for her birthday...she's thrilled to say the least. I just started my blog about six weeks ago...yours is adorable. Take Care

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover