Image Map

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Where Have You Been All My Life? {Hobby Lobby}

I had a long weekend with nothing better to do so I decided to take a road trip up to Hobby Lobby to see what all the hullabaloo was with that store. The outside of the building doesn't really make it look like it is full of wonders. It is quite boring and kind of hideous. I guess this store lives up to the old saying don't judge a book by its cover. Boy oh boy when I walked into this store it was like I walked into paradise! I have never seen such a fantastic store in my life! I swear I wanted up and down every single aisle for 3 hours. I could have bought out the entire holiday section. I am such a sucker for cutesy holiday decor. I know where every single paycheck is going now. The only plus is that I need a whole day off to go and they are closed on Sundays so the opportunities to visit are limited. I know for sure that I will be going back to redecorate my entire house that's for sure! I didn't even have time to take any pics because I was too busy throwing everything into my cart to buy. You can be sure to expect some more pictures in the future as well as some pictures from crafts that I complete as a result of their Pinterest inspiration boards. Seriously if you aren't following them already hop to it! I am off to bed where I am sure I will see visions of Hobby Lobby sugar plum fairies dancing in my head. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover