Image Map

Friday, September 7, 2012

Target, Target, Target, Oh!

Sweet sweet Friday! Oh how I have waited anxiously for you all week! You need to come around more often my friend. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. One more week down. One week closer to summer!

On a side note, if you haven't already (which I'm sure you have) be sure to stop by the Target dollar spot! They have a ton of great Halloween and Thanksgiving items newly stocked. However, what I was thrilled to find was that all the back to school dollar spot items from August are on sale for at least 70% off. That means that everything is 30 cents or lower! Say what? How can you pass up that! If you bought it for $1 you just have to buy 3 or more now! Lucky for me my store still had a ton of stuff left! Hit up yours today! What are you waiting for!

1 comment:

  1. I will be stopping my mine today. Usually my store doesn't have the great deals everyone else's does. Here's hoping=)

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover