Image Map

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I love the teacher week linky that is going on at Blog Hoppin'. It might be my favorite one yet! Yesterday was a great day to get to know what other teachers are obsessed with but today is by far my favorite one yet. Being new to this whole blogosphere, there are a ton of tricks and tips that I have yet to learn. With the help of this linky, I have learned so much in just a few minutes. My favorite trick that I have learned so far is how to match your font color to one of your pictures. Thank you so much Ladybug Teacher Files for that gem of information! I'm sure I will continue to learn more as the day goes on and I am very thankful for that! Can't wait to see what else is out there for me to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover