Image Map

Monday, August 27, 2012

Better Late Than Never...FREEBIE!

Here it is! The time you have all been waiting for! Only a day late. I think Monday is the perfect day to link up since I can link for Classroom Freebies Manic Monday and 4th Grade Frolics Made it Monday! Hopefully I will get better at this posting on time thing now that I have learned the proper way to secure clip art thanks to the lovely Hilary over at Rockin' Teacher Materials. Click HERE if you want to learn how to secure your files.

This summer I have been blog stalking away accumulating well over 700 freebies and hundreds more pieces of clip art. This wonderful place called blog land has just been absolutely amazing to me. I'm sure I will become a way better teacher as a result of learning from the best. I have always wanted to give back to the blog goers out there for all that they have done. After doing further research, I finally learned how to make those ah-mazing resources you see out there. The trick that I would have never thought of, using Powerpoint. It is the simplest thing to use and so teacher friendly! I mean if I can do this anyone can. It is seriously that simple.

To make this freebie I was inspired by the clip art of Lita Lita and The 3am Teacher.
I downloaded the free Tooth Fairy clip art by Lita Lita and I won the currency clip art by The 3am Teacher. It seemed like a perfect fit. I remember being in elementary school and being so excited that I had lost a tooth so that I could put it up on the lost tooth chart at school. I figured that pairing the tooth fairy with learning about currency would be a winning combination.

This links with the CCSS 2.MD.8. Solve word problems involving dollar bills, quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies, using $ and ¢ symbols appropriately. Example: If you have 2 dimes and 3 pennies, how many cents do you have? I hope it will help you all making the transition to using the CCSS.

Without further ado, I give you my FIRST EVER FREEBIE!
I Have Who Has Tooth Fairy Edition.
 Click HERE or the picture above to download

Comment below and let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions for the future!

I'm not gonna lie, I am super proud of this product. Pin it or share it til your heart's content! I think it is super cute and will be a fun game to play with the children. I look forward to providing you with many more freebies in the future to come! Be sure to follow my blog so you never miss a freebie again!



2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely adorable, but when I click on it it says I don't have access to it! We are now following you though and will check back later to see if we can get it to work! :)
    Katie & Lisen
    Stop by and visit us if you get a chance!
    www.wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you let me know of this! It is my first time using Google Docs so I wasn't sure how to make it visible to everyone. I am pretty confident that it is all set to go. Let me know if you successfully downloaded it just to be sure.

    And I love your blog! Super cute! I am a follower now! =)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover